Bank Advisory Services
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- 32 years of commercial and retail banking experience at regional and community banks.
- President and CEO of three Community banks in the Washington, DC area.
- Background also includes positions as Senior Credit Officer, Head of Problem Asset, Commercial Real Estate and Government Contracting Divisions.
- Competencies include the ability to analyze a loan portfolio for lender liability issues and for problem loan identification.
- Over 20 years of problem asset resolution experience in real estate, commercial and industrial, not-for-profit, small business and government contracting areas. Managed the resolution of over $400 million in loans.
- Successfully defended, in approximately 25 lawsuits (in Federal, State and Bankruptcy Courts), lender liability claims brought by defaulting borrowers with no liability being found as a result.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of regulatory compliance, fraud and anti-money laundering.
- Experienced in Human Resources matters. Successfully defended several discrimination claims.
- Obtained law degree in 1979 (admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar, currently on inactive status).